An export broker is a firm or an individual responsible for bridging the gap between the seller and the buyer.
They also undertake smooth facilitation of the goods or services.
For all these services, the export agent receives a commission and does not take part in actual sales transactions.
Let us see how to add the Export Broker in a shipment.
- Open the respective Shipment View page.
- Click on edit button.
- The Shipment Entry page will open.
- Click on Pickup/ Delivery/ VAS tab.
- Choose the Export Broker from the list.
- Click on?Save?button.
- The Export Broker is now added in the Shipment.