In eFM 2.0 user can do multiple changes in the report results as per their requirement by using Filter option.
Let us take a sample report which is already generated and see how to use the filters.
- Navigate to Actions.
- Click on Filter.
- The filter page will open.
- User can choose the Filter Type as Columns or Rows.
- We have choosen Columns, select the Column , Operator, Expression from the drop down list available.
- Click on Apply button.
- Now the result is filtered based on the condition given.
- In the same way, user can use multiple filtering option as per their requirement.
- User can download the filtered results by clicking on Actions –> Download –> CSV or XLSX.
Hope you got an idea on using filter options in the reports.