In eFM 2.0 user can change the position or remove the columns which are displayed. Let us see how to re-arrange the columns and save it as a custom report.
- Click on Actions–>Columns.
- The Columns screen will open.
- User can click on particular column name and make use of up and down arrows to move the column placement in the reports.
- User can tick or untick on the displayed box to make it appear or remove from the reports.
- Click on Save button.
- After changes are done, click on Action –>Report–>Save As.
- The Report-Save As page will open.
- Key in the report Name and click on Save button.
- The changes made by the user is saved as custom report and will be available to the user along with primary report.